A few reasons I am excited to have a baby girl (eeee!) :
1. I have always wanted to explore my crafty side, and for some reason it seems easier to do with girls. I'm not sure what I'll find when that exploration begins.....I'm not anticipating much :)
2. There is now an equal level of testosterone and estrogen in my home, something I have never before experienced.
3. Hair and nails. 'Nuff said.
4. I am significantly more clueless when it comes to girls (which seems odd since I am one?) and am looking forward to yet another challenge in child rearing.
5. John is even more clueless than I am. For some reason I find this incredibly attractive.
6. Getting to decorate a girl's room, and getting to use some of my old stuff. SO FUN!
7. Although I myself am not a huge fan of pink, there is so much of it out there! And it's so cute!
8. OWLS......This might seem strange, but trust me, it's cool.
9. The grandmas. I think they are more excited then I am.
10. Rowan gets to have a baby sister. Exactly as the Lord planned.
Let the fun begin!